> Not Working
> Promethean Board Flame Is Red
Promethean Board Flame Is Red
Right-click on the ActivManager icon in the bottom right-hand corner of the screen using your computer mouse.
2. In most cases this will solve your problem.Note: You should have two USB's plugged into your computer that look similar. Password recovery Recover your password your email Search Wednesday, November 16, 2016 Sign inAbout Contact Us PD Request Sign in Welcome! Log into your account your username your password Forgot your password?
The system returned: (22) Invalid argument The remote host or network may be down. Generated Wed, 16 Nov 2016 21:50:27 GMT by s_fl369 (squid/3.5.20) Wait 30 seconds and then replug.If the flame is purple, the ActivBoard has been shut down improperly. One is for the board and one for the document camera. find this
Promethean Board Flame Is Red
If there is an update click to update your software and follow the on-screen directions. Yes NoSend feedback Sorry we couldn't be helpful. How can I make my computer screen project on the screen?
Check to make sure that all cables are securely fastened to the the computer.
- Have had the machine for about 5 months, hardley ever use it.
- Printer had been working great since we got it a year ago.
- Flag Permalink Reply This was helpful (0) Back to Windows 8 forum 17 total posts Popular Forums icon Computer Help 51,912 discussions icon Computer Newbies 10,498 discussions icon Laptops 20,411 discussions
- Contact your dealer. [Top] Only the power light is on Try one or more of these solutions: Turn off the printer and computer.
- See Using the Printer Utilities for Windows, and Using the Printer Utilities for Macintosh.
- Suddenly I only get blank pages when I try to print.
If you have used a DVD player with your board the board could be on the wrong input.
Unplug the USB connection from the board to the computer. Activinspire Pen Not Working Your cache administrator is webmaster. If you can't tell which is which unplug them both.
My board has smudges on it. Sign in|Recent Site Activity|Report Abuse|Print Page|Powered By Google Sites SCSD Technology Helpdesk Welcome Login Sign up Home Solutions How can we help you today?
Promethean Activboard Pen Not Working
Wait 30 seconds or so and then plug it back in to your computer. http://www.edugeek.net/forums/windows/7753-promethean-pen-issues.html Watch the lower right of your monitor while Windows is 'detecting devices'. Promethean Board Flame Is Red Sign in Home Curriculum ELEMENTARY Kindergarten Resources 1st Grade Resources 2nd Grade Resources 3rd Grade Resources 4th Grade Resources 5th Grade Resources MIDDLE SCHOOL 6th Grade Resources 7th Grade Resources 8th Promethean Board Pen Won't Work Get help Password recovery Recover your password your email A password will be e-mailed to you.
EVSC ICATS Curriculum ELEMENTARY SCHOOLKindergarten Resources1st Grade Resources2nd Grade Resources3rd Grade Resources4th Grade Resources5th Grade Resources MIDDLE SCHOOL6th Grade Resources7th Grade Resources8th Grade Resources HIGH SCHOOL Biology Business Economics Family and If it does not, try Method METHOD 3 (On your computer)
1. You can calibrate the board in one of three ways:METHOD 1 (At the Board)1. Unplug the board and re-plug the board back into the power supply.If the flame is flashing blue, there may be an issue with the power brick that connects the ActivBoard to Promethean Board Not Working
The software will tell you if there is an update available. Click the Slide Show drop down list, and select “Set Up Show.”
3. If you are using PowerPoint a lot and are having this problem try this:1. If you use this method once the calibration program starts, move to the board and follow those instructions.)
If you hate cookies, or are just on a diet, you can disable them altogether too. Promethean Pen Not Working Red Flame You do not have to turn anything off to do this. If not, then the problem is communication between your computer & board, so try these steps: 1) Find the USB cable coming from your board to the computer, and unplug it
If you computer goes to sleep there will be no image on the board.
My pens are not responding on the board.
If your ActivInspire is running on your computer and you can see it on the board but your pens are not responding on The on-screen instructions will be the same as above.
Check that the tip of your ActivPen lines up with the cursor on the ActivBoard. Search New support ticket Check ticket status Solution home Promethean Promethean Troubleshooting Promethean Pen (or Sound) Is Not Working Modified on: Tue, 9 Aug, 2016 at 8:25 AM "My Promethean Pen How To Calibrate Promethean Board Pen RELATED ARTICLESMORE FROM AUTHOR Videos Cable Connections for EVSC Promethean Board and Dell Desktop Computer - VIDEO Tutorials How to Clean Your Promethean Board 30 Day eLearning Challenge Day 19 #30DC14:
Press the video button on the projector remote to switch the input source to the DVD. Once the calibration program starts, move to the board and follow the on-screen instructions. Make sure you use the ActivPen to click in the center or each calibration cross.After calibrating, check that Hover the ActivPen over the Calibration light in the top-left corner of the ActivBoard for a few seconds.2. Please try the request again.