> Not Working
> Window.focus In Chrome
Window.focus In Chrome
Bob-Hill 0 solutions 1 answers Posted 6/27/12, 4:50 AM All users with this issue should vote on Adobe bug number 3223393: https://bugbase.adobe.com/index.cfm?event=bug&id=3223393 The more votes, the higher priority Adobe should assign edit: Here is a test page: http://gutfullofbeer.net/focus1.html and you should be able to see that Firefox will raise a window when the page calls window.focus(). It may be a bookmark, a link opened into a new tab via CTRL+Left-Click, or whatever. For more details see Persona Deprecated. navigate to these guys
Window.focus In Chrome
Should I be concerned about "security"? If those answers do not fully address your question, please ask a new question. I just got off the phone w/ rpotts and we both have some good headaches going about our nice little nest of focus/chrome/geometry interfaces we've cooked up. Well, equivalent thing on 0.94, then.
Window 2 gets back to the front immediately. I would advise against using vulgarities; it will get you nowhere fast, and you may risk disbarment from this forum (speaking unofficially, of course). Dickinson Modified: 2002-05-23 15:28 PDT (History) CC List: 19 users (show) alecf bht237 bob bryner Bugs_IT bugz chak chofmann DebugWeyers doronr gverdun jmkobayashi jud moz-bugzilla2 mozilla rpotts runyonkj saari tpowellmoz See Window.focus Not Working In Ie11 https://support.mozilla.org/kb/Safe+Mode https://support.mozilla.org/kb/Troubleshooting+extensions+and+themes There are a lot of restriction on this forum with the first post that creates the thread like unable to preview and attaching images.
- Comment 3 Damian Yerrick 2007-07-17 08:10:14 PDT The script capability to raise windows or make them modal is disabled for a good reason: it can be used maliciously by sites such
- Python 3 Decimal rounding half down with ROUND_HALF_UP context How can an employee kindly decline to participate in an office potluck?
- Word to describe object that can be physically passed through Call member function template parameter on shared_ptr Taxing GoFundMe Donations How do I sort a list with positives coming before negatives
- It's really annoying when I'm scrolling through a page and it does this, and then of course I have to click into the window again before I can continue scrolling.
- share|improve this answer answered Nov 3 '10 at 9:21 Dennis G 15.3k1163117 2 I did the change mentioned above.
- Comment 4 Doron Rosenberg (IBM) 2000-11-02 23:36:15 PST changing summary to not have nsbeta3 in it Comment 5 Dan M 2000-12-20 18:14:56 PST note: seems related to bug 53350, bug 62270
- It "works" for me in FF 15.
- Along with that is an "Advanced" button that brings up another dialog, wherein one finds a checkbox to allow (or disallow) the raising and lowering of windows by page code.
- Use of this method is discouraged.
Not the answer you're looking for? Is Pluto a "proto-planet"? The problem lies in the macros which declare the interfaces. http://thumbd.net/not-working/window-opener-focus-not-working-in-chrome.html Comment 57 Judson Valeski 2002-04-16 09:14:20 PDT I've opened http://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=137785 in response to Dan's last comment.
When I say that the window has lost focus, I mean that Firefox does not respond to keystrokes or to scrolling via the mouse wheel. Jquery Focus I'd like to know how this is now classed as 'solved' since I, for one, was unable to install 11.2: it refused to download an outdated version. What is the keyboard shortcut to open Options?
Comment 16 Dan M 2001-12-04 19:18:41 PST Created attachment 60446 [details] [diff] [review] alternate blur implementation Alright then, here's another one that uses nsIEmbeddingSiteWindow2 rather than nsIWebBrowserChromeFocus.
more stack exchange communities company blog Stack Exchange Inbox Reputation and Badges sign up log in tour help Tour Start here for a quick overview of the site Help Center Detailed What's this hole with a lock symbol on the back of my monitor? The moderator "says" so. North by North by North by South East Converting orbital state vectors from one origin to another Would the Ancient One have defended the Earth from a Chitauri invasion in the
So this would seem to eliminate add-ons and plugins. See comments in the method for why I felt it best to rescind it.) Comment 48 Dan M 2002-01-14 17:30:34 PST Created attachment 64942 [details] [diff] [review] DOMwindow::Focus calls embeddingwindow->focus (0.9.4 edit: Here is a test page: http://gutfullofbeer.net/focus1.html and you should be able to see that Firefox will raise a window when the page calls window.focus(). navigate here Join them; it only takes a minute: Sign up why window.focus() not working in Mozilla firefox?
I'd like to know how this is now classed as 'solved' since I, for one, was unable to install 11.2: it refused to download an outdated version. user731224 0 solutions 1 answers Posted 6/23/12, 12:53 PM Helpful Reply Oh please fix this ******* issue, it is driving me mad. If you're on Linux, the navigation might be slightly different.